WHAT KINDS OF FAMILIES OF THREE OR MORE ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
We are on a nationwide search for talented home cooks (families of three or more) from all types of backgrounds and with a range of cooking styles. Whether you enjoy cooking delightful desserts or a fancy feast, whether you cook incredible Italian food or prefer a great tasting burger, we want to hear from you!
If you think your family has what it takes to become America’s #1 Food Family, fill in the pre-registration form, cook your favorite dish, and head down to an open call!ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS TO APPLY?
• Each family member applying must be at least 18 years old by September 1st, 2019.
• Each family member must be a legal resident of the United
• No family member may have, in the past seven (7) years, worked in a full-time position as a cook, chef, or baker, nor currently derive their main income from preparing/cooking food in a professional environment (including, but not limited to, restaurants, hotels, catering companies, etc.).
• Each family member may not have been convicted of a felony.
• Each family member may not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one for at least one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the last episode of the program in which the family members appear, if selected as participants for the program.
• Each family member may not have appeared on another reality program within the last twelve (12) months.
• Each family member, and each of their respective immediate family members (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, stepparents, siblings, stepsiblings, children, stepchildren) or members of their household(s) (whether related or not) may not currently be or have been, within the past one (1) year, an employee, officer or director of: Lock and Key Productions (including its designees, licensees, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, successors and/or assigns); (b) the ABC Television Network owned by American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. (“ABC”), or any television station owned or operated by ABC; or any of the foregoing entities’ respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entities; (c) any person or entity involved in the development, production or distribution or other exploitation of the program or any variation thereof; (d) any known major sponsor of the program or its advertising agency; or (e) any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the program (if and as applicable).HOW DO I APPLY TO BE ON FAMILY FOOD FIGHT?
Instructions can be found at https://www.familyfoodfightcasting.com/how-to-applyDOES EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY HAVE TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION?
No, but the family member who submits should have everyone's permission before submitting. Also, all family members will have to be at least 18 years old and a legal U.S. resident and meet the other eligibility requirements above.