WHAT KINDS OF FAMILIES OF THREE OR MORE ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
We are on a nationwide search for talented home cooks (families of three or more) from all types of backgrounds and with a range of cooking styles. Whether you enjoy cooking delightful desserts or a fancy feast, whether you cook incredible Italian food or prefer a great tasting burger, we want to hear from you!
If you think your family has what it takes to become America’s #1 Food Family, fill in the pre-registration form, cook your favorite dish, and head down to an open call!ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS TO APPLY?
• Each family member applying must be at least 18 years old by October 1st, 2018.
• Each family member must be a legal resident of the United
• No family member may have, in the past seven (7) years, worked in a full-time position as a cook, chef, or baker, nor currently derive their main income from preparing/cooking food in a professional environment (including, but not limited to, restaurants, hotels, catering companies, etc.).
• Each family member may not have been convicted of a felony.
• Each family member may not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one for at least one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the last episode of the program in which the family members appear, if selected as participants for the program.
• Each family member may not have appeared on another reality program within the last twelve (12) months.
• Each family member, and each of their respective immediate family members (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, stepparents, siblings, stepsiblings, children, stepchildren) or members of their household(s) (whether related or not) may not currently be or have been, within the past one (1) year, an employee, officer or director of: Lock and Key Productions (including its designees, licensees, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, successors and/or assigns); (b) the ABC Television Network owned by American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. (“ABC”), or any television station owned or operated by ABC; or any of the foregoing entities’ respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entities; (c) any person or entity involved in the development, production or distribution or other exploitation of the program or any variation thereof; (d) any known major sponsor of the program or its advertising agency; or (e) any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the program (if and as applicable).HOW DO I APPLY TO BE ON FAMILY FOOD FIGHT?
Please go to OPEN CALLS
for open call locations and times. We encourage everyone to attend an open call in one of the cities that will be posted on our site.
If you are absolutely unable to attend an open call (although we would love to see you there), you may also submit a home video to be considered. Instructions can be found at https://www.familyfoodfightcasting.com/how-to-applyWHEN IS THE DEADLINE TO SEND IN THE APPLICATION FORM AND VIDEO SUBMISSION? NOTE: YOU ONLY NEED TO DO THIS IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND AN OPEN CALL.
Completed applications and video submissions must be received by September 14, 2018,
to be considered, BUT REMEMBER THE SOONER THE BETTER!DOES EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY HAVE TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION?
No, but the family member who submits should have everyone's permission before submitting. Also, all family members will have to be at least 18 years old and a legal U.S. resident and meet the other eligibility requirements above.SHOULD I SEND IN A VIDEO SUBMISSION IF I PLAN TO ATTEND THE OPEN CALL?
No, it is not necessary if you attend an open call. We only ask that you send in or upload a video submission to our website if you cannot attend an open call. Please note that we receive a ton of video submissions so make sure yours stands out!AFTER THE OPEN CALL, WHEN WILL I KNOW IF I’M MOVING TO THE SECOND ROUND?
Those who are selected for callbacks will be told at the time of their audition or shortly thereafter. Callbacks will be scheduled approximately 1-3 days after the open call and further information on what to expect will be given to you at that time.IF I AM SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE ON THE SHOW, WHAT IS MY TIME COMMITMENT?
If you are selected to be on the show, you must be available to commit yourself to the competition and taping of this show for approximately 3 weeks between the months of October to November, currently anticipated to be from 10/22/18 to 11/9/18. Dates are subject to change at Producer’s sole discretion.WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO AUDITION AT THE OPEN CALL?
STEP 1: CLICK HERE
your family profile and to pick your open call location in advance.
STEP 2: CLICK HERE
to attend an OPEN CALL.
Please bring the following with you to the open call of your choice:
1. Your signature dish
to impress us!
One prepared dish (see below).
You must serve one 'signature dish' to the culinary experts. Families must cook a meal that best represents them, i.e. their heritage, their cooking style, their relationship with each other and their love for food. You will not have access to any equipment to heat your food and we will not supply you with any dishes, etc. You must bring your own utensils including the plate, knives, forks, spoons, etc.
You will be given 3-5 minutes to plate your dish (once you get into the audition room), so bring whatever it is you need to do that!